We are one of the largest international law firms in the Pakistan with office in Karachi. Our lawyers are experts in advising on the laws of the Pakistan, having benefited from almost 12 years of experience. In addition, our team includes speakers of Urdu, Sindhi, English and French.
We advise both local and international companies on a full range of legal issues from non-contentious corporate and commercial matters, including major project work; establishing and conducting business in Karachi Pakistan, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, employment matters, distributions and franchise arrangements. For international Clients having legal issues in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Qatar and other Gulf cities and areas prefer to engage us due to cost effectiveness. We charge very reasonable professional Fees for International Arbitration in Dubai, Abdu Dhabi, Qatar and Gulf cities and areas.
Our Karachi team also has significant experience of local and international litigation and arbitration, regularly advising our clients on construction and other commercial disputes. We are able to offer clients the full spectrum of dispute resolution options, from mediation to international arbitration and multi-jurisdictional litigation.
Our lawyers have worked for arbitration tribunals and committees and regularly serve as arbitrators and counsel, giving us valuable insight into the keys to successful arbitration. Irfan Mir Halepaota & Associates has been ranked as one of the top Corporate Law Firms in Pakistan by the Legal 500, HG and other International Directories of Law Firm.
Our Firm assists clients with resolution of disputes in all areas of general and special practices in a broad range of industrial sectors including Oil and Gas, Power, Mining, Construction and Infrastructure, Real Estate, Entertainment and Media, Banking and Finance, Aviation, Insurance and Reinsurance, International Finance, International Investments, Intellectual Property, Information Technology, Telecommunications, etc.
Services provided by our Firm include:
- Conducting domestic arbitration under the Arbitration Laws & related rules
- Conducting international arbitration under UNCITRAL and ICC Rules
- Rendering mediation services to clients.
- Enforcing and challenging enforcement of Arbitral Awards
- Representing clients before High Courts and Superior Court in arbitration petitions
- Advising clients on the appropriate venue of arbitration and choice of procedural and substantive law
- Appointment of arbitrator through Court of Law
- Representing clients before arbitral tribunals with regard to disputes arising out of agreements containing arbitration clause
- Applying to stay proceedings brought in breach of arbitration clauses
- Draft arbitration agreements and clauses
- Advising clients and handling arbitration cases related to Commercial Contracts, Collaboration Disputes, Contractual Disputes, Construction Agreements, Service Agreements, Joint Venture Agreements, Supply Contracts, Marketing Agreements, Sale Agreements, etc.
- Advising clients on conciliation and mediation matters.
- Advising clients on alternative dispute resolution laws and procedures
Submit Your Query For a Legal Advice