Maritime Law and Admiralty Law concerns the international shipment of goods by sea and all other facets of maritime transportation from shipbuilding and supply to cargo damage and accidents that occur on the high seas or in Pakistan.
Our firm is most well-known for its expertise in Maritime and Admiralty Law. Our Lawyers are well trained to deal with Maritime and Admiralty Law matters in Pakistan.
Our primary focus is litigation and dispute resolution of marine conflicts. We offer sound, timely and cost-effective solutions. When it has been necessary to go to trial, we have had great success.
We also have a significant practice in providing practical advice in the commercial matter for our shipping industry clients. This ranges from day-to-day business advice to the negotiation and completion of major corporate transactions affecting a shipping business.
Irfan Mir Halepota & Associates is regularly involved in all aspects of Maritime and Admiralty Law including matters involving:
- Cargo damage claims
- Arrest of vessels and enforcement of maritime liens
- Maritime Collisions
- Recreational and pleasure craft incidents
- Maritime personal injury
- Salvage claims
- General Average claims
- Tugs & Towage
- Marine Insurance disputes
- Shipping company bankruptcies
- Oil or Noxious substances pollution incidents
- Defence of environmental claims including charges by governmental authorities or civil liability claims
- Maritime regulatory issues including government investigations
- Ship sale agreements
- Shipbuilding & repair contracts
- Ship supply contracts and related disputes
- Organization and finance of shipping companies
- Chartering of vessels and related matters
- Contracts of Affreightment
We also provide an emergency response for collisions, casualties, fire, explosions, oil spills or other incidents requiring an experienced maritime lawyer to be on the scene right away.
We provide legal advice and representation to clients all across the nation who have suffered any injury at any Port of Pakistan. To learn more about our practice, we invite you to visit the pages on our website.