Pro bono services of our Law Firm are well recognized in Pakistan and Internationally. In collaboration with Local and International Organizations, from to time we have started programs for providing legal aid to the deserving persons specially Women and Children as a Sadqa and Zakkat .
In our Legal assistance program we have provide free legal advice to more than 1,000 women and aware them relating to their legal rights.
Furthermore, as a consequence of the legal awareness programmes being conducted, people started approaching office personally, by email and telephone wanting to seek solutions for their problems.
- Only those cases that concern women will be taken up for Free Legal Consultation
- It will also cater to those cases that deal with family laws and family affairs
- All the risks that a woman might confront and the options available to her must be explained to her, if she approaches for her case, leaving the decision making left to her
- To ensure the security of the rights of the woman while finalizing the conditions in case of compromise
- To arrange for mediation on the request of the party i.e. to enter into reconciliation process during the case or prior to entering court on the demand of the party
- Laws should not be wrongly implemented
Provide complete law related and legal Services on Family, Divorce, Khula, Separation, Court Marriage, Child custody, Adoption, Guardianship, Maintenance, Alimony, Dower amount, Dowry articles, Succession Certificate, Letter of administration, Transfer of Property, Estate law, Lease, Sale Deed, Commercial and Business Law, Corporate Law, Registration of firm, partnership and company, trademark, copyright, Civil law suits, Injunctions, Recovery, damages, defamation, High Courts Appeal, Writ Petitions, and heabus Corpus Petitions etc.
Submit Your Query For a Legal Advice