There are many compelling reasons to hire a lawyer in estate purchase matters including :-
1. Estate Agents know a little about documentations, their legal value etc. (for example how power of attorney under the law. A property bought on PoA older than 6 months period can not transfer any right to the buyer.)
2. Agents since know a little about procedural law too, they have to give bribe as there are so many lacunas in the documents they prepare and to cover up these, they have to pay bribe, which goes from the pocket of BUYER. Additional burden on buyers.
3. After seeing a buyer coming with a lawyer, an official hardly raise any illegal objection and you will get the documents done/registered within time.
4. A lawyer can tell you worth or legal value of documents. He can also tell you if the entire chain of documents necessary to establish legal title over the properly, is available or anything is missing.
5. A layman knows little about law, legal procedure, documentations etc. so its wise to hire an advocate and in that way you are mentally peaceful about your deal as regards to the title/ownership/documents etc.
If you want to get any further legal advise about property.
Feel Free to Contact Us for detailed consultation.
Telephone: +92 321-2057582
Regular Website: http://www.irfanlaw.com
Submit Your Query For a Legal Advice
For rapid response you can also submit your Query at WhatsApp on +92 321 205 7582 For a Legal Advice
Irfan Mir Halepota & Associates
Law Firm in Pakistan dealing with Civil Litigation, Commercial, Intellectual Property, Real Estate and Family Laws of Pakistan.
E-26, Glass Tower, Clifton
Phone: +92 321 205 7582